Early Bird Registration is available until May 17th
- Don’t Delay!
Please note that registration for the Interfaith Pre-Conference is separate from the registration for the XIX International AIDS Conference. If you want to register for the main conference, please do so at www.AIDS2012.org
A. Early Bird: Interfaith Pre-Conference Registration ONLY $220 USD
• Admittance to Networking Reception on 19 July
• Participation in Pre-Conference on 20 and 21 July
• Lunch, including beverage breaks
• Pre-dawn breakfast and post sunset dinners for Ramadan Observers
• Transportation from Howard University to the National Cathedral for the Interfaith Prayer Service on 21 July
B. Early Bird PLUS: Interfaith Pre-Conference Registration and 10-Day Accommodations ONLY $500 USD
1. When you pre-register for the Interfaith Pre-Conference AND book your accommodations, you will be able to stay up to 10 nights in Meridian Hill Hall on the campus of Howard University. All rooms must be booked for a 10 day length of stay, even if you depart early. Accommodations at Howard University CUT-OFF date is May 17th.
2. Rooms MUST be booked at the same time as registration for the Pre-Conference.
3. Rooms are booked for a 10 day length of stay, even if you depart early.
4. Earliest Check in: July 18 at 3:00 pm
5. Latest Check Out: July 28 at 10:00 am
6. Rooms are single with shared bathrooms, air conditioning, internet access, linen service, shared kitchen and common room areas with sofa, TV and vending machines.
7. Accommodations at Howard University CUT-OFF date is May 17th.
Meridian Hill Hall is centrally located to both the Interfaith Pre-Conference on the campus of Howard University and the main AIDS 2012 Convention Center.
The METRO Stop, “Shaw-Howard” on the Green Lane is just one stop from AIDS 2012 Convention Center. Everything is also in walking distance.
C. Late Registration after May 17th: $260